Buying or selling a home can be exciting. It's a big decision because a home is more than just a house. It is where people spend most of their time, raise families and create memories that last forever. As a Realtor, I get to apply my extensive skills, knowledge and experience to help my clients.
My business philosophy is built on client advocacy and has created a very loyal client base. My goal is to ensure that I understand the important factors in your life that drive your real estate needs and help you resolve your needs in your time frame.
You can count on me. I promise prompt service and relevant real estate information.
Education and Training
* University of California, Berkeley, BS 1983
* Real Estate License with focus on Real Estate Practice, Real Estate Principles Real Estate Finance
* Solution Selling
I have achieved significant success through my commitment to fulfill my clients' needs.
* Top 1% to 5% Realtor, Coldwell Banker Worldwide 2016-2022
* #1 Realtor Individual, Coldwell Banker El Dorado Hills Folsom Office 2022
* #5 Realtor Coldwell Banker, Sacramento/Tahoe Region 2022 (approx 700 Realtors)
* Top 10 Realtor Coldwell Banker, Sacramento/Tahoe Region 2017, 2019, 2021 (approx 700-900 Realtors)
* Top 15 Realtor Coldwell Banker, Sacramento/Tahoe Region 2016, 2018, 2020 (approx 700-900 Realtors)
* 2022 International President's Premier Member, Coldwell Banker
* 2016, 2017, 2020, 2021 International President's Elite Member, Coldwell Banker
* 2018, 2019 International President's Circle Member, Coldwell Banker
* 2014, 2015 International President's Diamond Society Member, Coldwell Banker
* 2013 Rookie of the Year, Sacramento/Tahoe Region, Coldwell Banker
* Five Star Real Estate Agent Award Winner 2016-2022
* Top Achiever El Dorado County Association of Realtors, Lifetime Member, 2013-2022
* President, Top Achiever Committee, El Dorado County Association of Realtors, 2021
* Certified Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Specialist
I am a member of these organizations:
* National Association of Realtors
* California Association of Realtors
* El Dorado County Association of Realtors
My Real Estate Promise
For clients that want to sell their home, I will execute the three primary duties of a Professional Realtor on your behalf. I will Market your home, Negotiate the best terms and Manage the Transaction to successful completion. I know how to work to find buyers.
For clients that want to buy a home. I will execute the three primary duties of a Professional Realtor on your behalf. I will help you Locate a home that fits your needs on your time frame within your budget, Negotiate the best terms and Manage the Transaction to successful completion.
The cornerstone of my career is built on being a client advocate. My goal is to ensure that I understand the important factors in your life that drive your real estate needs.
My professional skills include over 25 years of extensive sales and negotiation experience in complex multi-party transactions. I understand how to create and close winning real estate transactions. My leadership allows to me create an effective strategic marketing plan to sell your home. My attention to detail ensures that I stay on top of the key milestones and successfully navigate through the legal and technical aspects of the transaction process on a timely basis. My ability to solve problems ensures that we find prompt and effective solutions to untimely obstacles. I have a very loyal client base. I communicate effectively and have relationships based on trust, honesty and respect.
I am honored to earn the right to lead you through the sale or acquisition of your most prized possession: your Home. I look forward to helping you move through this stage of your life. You can count on me. I promise prompt service and relevant real estate information.
I love where I live. I am a native northern Californian. My family is from the Bay Area and we have lived in El Dorado Hills for 25 years. To this day, I see the same look on buyers' faces that we had when we discovered that our dream lifestyle could be possible here.
My two daughters grew up here and have attended our local public schools. Our family is active in the community and I have been a member of School Site Council at my daughters' schools for all 11 years of their schooling. During the holiday season, I organize a community drive to gather warm coats and clothing for donation to a local charity to distribute to those in need. I also host fun community events ranging from free frozen yogurt in the summer to free pumpkin pies to start the holidays.
I enjoy playing golf, running with my dog, photography, cheering for my favorite sports teams, spending time with my girls (my wife, Lynne included!) and exploring the wonderful outdoors of California all year long.
I really enjoy my work. My first career was in technology. I worked at Oracle Corporation, a Fortune 500 company and was part of three startups. Residential Real estate is exciting. It's very rewarding to help people obtain the home of their dreams or to move on to their next stage in life.
Communities I Serve
As a local Realtor, I serve El Dorado Hills, Folsom and surrounding communities including Cameron Park, Shingle Springs, Roseville, Rocklin, Granite Bay, Orangevale, Fair Oaks, Carmichael and Citrus Heights.
If you have a need outside of these communities, I network with Real Estate professionals in many geographic regions and can find a Realtor that can help you with your real estate needs in California, throughout the United States and internationally.
Consider me your professional source for all of your real estate needs.